Continuous Improvement Ideas for 7-15-19
Great suggestions this week:
- Fix the damaged wheel on the Bander in Bldg #3
- Build a rack for pallet stickers in Bldg #3
- Rent some big fans to move air in Bldg #3
- Laser cut some custom wrenches with two sizes, 1 1/8″ & 11/16″ for regulator at each welder
- Make sure printers are full of ink to assure printed pages are fully readable for work orders on the shop floor
- Look for a new method of lifting heavy tube onto tube laser
- Fabricate tool holder for Bldg #2
- Standardized 9/16″ rubber shims for ACM panels
- Setup a follow up training program for control lines
- Create a better system to track vacation requests
Implemented suggestions this week:
- Re-organized material stored under breezway to protect materials from weather
- Started formal cross-training process for CNC programmers
May 23rd Continuous Improvement
The constant flow of improvements ideas is amazing! AMF’s resolve is to keep our work away from cheap offshore labor. We want to do that by finding a better way, every day, to do our amazing work. Great job everyone!
April 22 Continuous Improvement
Read the list attached!
Tons of improvements going on at AMF. Great ideas submitted and great ideas have been implemented. Shout out to everyone at AMF for the ideas and implementations…lets keep it going!
March 25 Continuous Improvement
Ideas are coming in regularly and we are making improvements regularly. Keep them coming in and lets find 6 Minutes in every hour we can improve!
March 18 Continuous Improvement Updates
Another great week of new ideas and implemented ideas! Lets keep up the great work!